Friday, December 24, 2010

Picture Post!

Without further ado, I present - PHOTOS!!

First, I'll begin with The Villages:

Out of my window at Dad's

 On the road..

 Country roads!

 My favorite trees...


 There was NO ONE on the roads!

Next, we have my Christmas decorations! I love them, even if I'm not feeling especially jolly..










 As you can see, I have a theme of Grinches and snowmen. One of my favorite Christmas movies is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". And snowmen just make me smile. :)

 One of my Christmas presents to myself was this Buddha. He holds a candle and I find him extremely peaceful to look at. 

 This is Jane. She is one of my oldest friends. She is in town for a few days and I am so happy I got to see her. She is one of those special friends you hold onto no matter what. I have known her almost 15 years and I wouldn't trade her friendship for anything in the world.

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment