Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brigher Day

Well, that last post was certainly depressing. How about we lighten things up a bit, hmm? Splendid idea!

I thought that since I am so down right now, I should remind myself of some of the things that make me happy. These are in no particular order. I'm just writing them down as they come to me.

Music makes me happy.

My cats make me happy.

My family makes me happy.

My friends make me happy.

Cooking makes me happy.

My job makes me happy.

Blogging makes me happy.

Reading a good book (or blog!) makes me happy.

Decorating makes me happy.

Really bad reality TV makes me happy.

All of these things and more make me happy and bring a smile to my face. So no matter how bleak I may feel, I know I can turn to any of these things and they will lift my spirits and make my day brighter.

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to turn Katy Perry up and file some docs with the court.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment