Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wherein I Geek Out

Allow me to illustrate how much of a geek I am for you lovely people (all 3 of all you). Today, I stalked all of the news websites for live updates on the iPhone coming to Verizon. You see, I used to have AT&T and had an iPhone, which I loved and adored. However, I made the choice to switch to Verizon for a variety of reasons and had to get rid of my iPhone. Sad, but true. I was then saddled with this phone that I LOATHE.

Let me tell you why.

This phone is temperamental. Allow me to expound upon that point. If I try to run more than one application on it, it freezes and says "*%^& you Ashley". If I set it down just a smidge too hard, it shuts off and says "*%^& you Ashley". Now, this is just simply unacceptable. While I lovelovelove the coverage I get with Verizon, I HATE my phone.

That's all changed now though. For behold, Verizon is getting the iPhone on February 10, 2011 and I shall HAVE ONE. Oh yes indeed.

That is all.

-A

1 comment: