Thursday, March 10, 2011

Picture Challenge Catch Up!

Ok, so I TOTALLY failed at doing this daily, so now Imma have to play catch-up. Cause I can. Deal. 

Anyhow, on with the show!!

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

This one was hard. I'm not married and I don't have babies. So, seeing as those two events would most likely be one's favorite memory, I am left a smidge adrift. The memories that I do count as among my favorites, some don't have pictures. But here are two:
The day I got my Atticus. He was SUCH a runt. But he's my Boobers.

The day I bought my car. That was a really really good day. I was extremely pleased (obviously), haha.


Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


Hmm. Oh, I know!!

Paula Deen! Oh, to be her just for ONE. DAY. And have that kind of cooking prowess. Oh gracious.


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


This one is easy.


This is the ring my mom gave me the day I graduated. I've had it for 10 years. It is the only piece of jewelry I have never ever lost. It's nothing fancy but it's totally me. It's a moonstone and silver. And one day, I will give it to my daughter, should I ever procreate. :)

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh


Hahahaha. C'mon...that's funny.  

I do believe that's all I've got for today. 
Happy Thursday!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment