Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I know a Few Things

1. I should not be left alone with white wine.

2. I should not be left alone with wine glasses.

3. I should not be left alone with a Mac.

Why?

Because these are the results:

Me looking forlornly at my empty glass.  I sort of resemble a monkey. 

I think that's about it for tonight. I have, however, commenced the Apothecary Jar Project. It will go in several stages. I have this so far: 

The supplies!

Gorilla Glue!

Gotta make sure the Gorilla Glue sticks! That would be my Business Law and my Paralegal Today college books. Haha. Finally! I have found a use for those suckers!

These are part of an upcoming project. $1.00 at Michaels! I was excited. It shall include butterflies, spray paint and hot glue!

Gypsy decided to destroy help.

Atticus was much more helpful. 

I will upload more pictures once the project comes to fruition. Should it yield successful results, more apothecary jars are in my very near future! 

Happy Tuesday!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment